Join Holland & Hart’s labor & employment law team and learn how to manage and solve workplace issues to minimize risk and avoid litigation.
Sessions will include:
- Tricky Accommodation Issues for Today’s Diverse Workforce
- Annual Update – What’s New for 2016?
- Life Cycle of an EEOC Charge – From Complaint to Court
- How to Get HR a Seat at the Management Table
- Wage Game – Test Your Knowledge of Pay Practices
- NLRB and Organizing – Real Stories from the Trenches
- What To Do When OSHA Comes Knocking and Other Workplace Safety Tips
- Tough Employment Decisions – You Be the Judge
Cost to attend: $99 for clients of Holland & Hart, $129 for non-clients. Includes all course materials as well as breakfast, lunch, and networking hour.
Details: May 18, 2016 8 am – 4:30 pm
Applications will be submitted for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) in Colorado, HR Certification Institute (HRCI), and Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) credits.
Location: History Colorado Center
Denver, CO 80203
Keynote Presentation: Employee Engagement Across the Generations
Keynote speaker Buddy Bush will present an eye-opening session that takes the guesswork out of engaging employees across the generations.
To register online please click here.
Please respond by April 27th.
Questions? Please contact Jennifer McCord at 303.295.8349 email@example.com.